Thursday, June 30, 2005

Blackie's close call



Well, I've been corresponding with Blackie's owner/trainer...I was right...he's definitely a handful!!! But he finally moved to a boy's camp west of Tallahassee to be obedience trained. Carol had a few problems with him in the few weeks he was with her, mainly concerning confinement of ANY kind. Turns out his first week with her, he dug out of her mom's yard and released all of HER hounds!! OOOOPS!!! Hate it when that happens.

But now all is well since he's around a BUNCH of boys. Kids are his thing and he's loving it. I still can't wait to see him again, but Carol will be out of town for 6 weeks and I won't have anyway to meet up with him. Guess I'll have to do my time waiting and see if I can't talk her into letting me hang out with him for the day or something....how cool would that be???

Oh I miss my Blackie sooooo much!!!! Who knew?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home